At WAOConnect, we offer graduates options to start their careers right at the comfort of their homes! We believe having smart and dedicated individuals throughout the organization is key to our success.
Are you looking to join an organization that is offering more than just a job? Are you looking for a challenge? The WAOConnect Graduate Program will give you the chance to grow and have an impact on your chosen career path through structured training, hands-on projects, continuous feedback and a supportive team.
What we provide you with:
- 100% remote work and promote work-life balance
- Access to a range of permanent, full-time openings
- A structured program to best support the initial development and entry to the industry
- A market competitive remuneration package
- A dedicated team to give support and guidance throughout the program
- Expose members to real-life application of their degree in the modern world
- Enhance critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Produce members who can take on more advanced roles in the field
Depending on your educational background, qualifications and interests, you will either be part of the Operations team as a Trainee Assistant Solution Engineer or in the Accounting and Quality team as a Trainee Accountant Solution Engineer.
It’s important that you are placed on the right track in your team from day one as this is a working program. In WAOConnect, it’s all about learning by doing. You’ll be actively involved in the day-to-day operations of your team and take full responsibility for your assigned tasks.
To be eligible for the WAOConnect Graduate Program, you must have:
- Bachelor’s/College Degree or higher related to the following courses:
- Accountancy, Commerce, Finance or equivalent
- Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent
Other job qualifications:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Dedicated team player with the ability to work autonomously
- The ability to listen, analyse and solve customer enquiries
- Very easy to work with
- Can think outside the square and on their feet
- Pays attention to detail
- Quick to learn new software packages & processes
- Efficient and punctual
- Generous with their time
- Honest & hardworking